Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Quiz Fun!

I had a few spare moments in my day to linger around some of my favorite blogs & stumbled upon some personality quizzes on Jeanetta's blog. I love those things! Here's my results... Some are kinda funny--like, "What Kind of Gift Giver Are You?" Um...duh!
















My hubby & I are going on our weekly date night tonight. We've hired a sitter (for the second time EVER!) & we're going to Red Robin to eat---(YUM! Bonzai Burger here I come!) We're hoping to purchase our FINAL gifts for Christmas. Oh, & how romantic is this: Mr. WhiMSy love's mom is going to buy us a new mattress for Christmas, so we 're going mattress shopping! I'm totally going to test the beds by jumping on them. Seriously. If it's not springy & fun-like, it's not for me.

2 comments:

  1. I am hot cocoa, and a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. Yup, totally!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why am i always attracted to the buddy's
    jerusalem got buddy too.
    man you found alot of theose over there i'll have to check all those out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.