Saturday, January 5, 2008

Free Dessert Bottlecaps For YOU!

I was cleaning my art studio the other day & stumbled across these bottlecaps I decorated with a "dessert" theme & made into a bracelet--about a year ago. I never sold my dessert jewelry because the images I originally thought were free to use were actually copyrighted! Bummer. Anyway, here's the good part.....I decided that since I can't SELL them, I can GIVE them away!!!!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment here! On Friday Jan. 11th I'll draw 7 names for the 7 bottlecaps!

The vintage caps have a hole drilled on both sides as a scar from their previous life as a bracelet. They are filled with a liquid resin which dries to a super hard plastic. You can glue a magnet on the back, or slip a split ring through one of the holes & slide it on a keychain ring! Really, you can do WHATEVER you want with it!! YAY for cool free stuff! And thanks for hanging out with me in blogland!

14 comments:

  1. I love them! Especially the cupcake one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pick me, pick me!!! Love the dessert theme - especially since I am trying to stay away from sweets in 2008. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! love the banner...and the buttons and the bottle caps..and the...
    Nice job...
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic blog you have! LOVE those bottlecaps! They would make the sweetest little magnets :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for free sweet stuff, no for not being uncopyrighted, enter me I want one they are fabb.
    I have a giveaway too
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are the cutest! sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those totally deserve a life as magnets!! :)

    - Cesia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love contests! I love the bottlecaps!

    I had a great antique/craft store time yesterday. When I was wandering through the antique section, a woman working on her booth asked if I was enjoying myself. Of course, I was! And the best part was that for most of the time I was there, I was the only one. The store might not have liked it, but I needed the peace and quiet.

    Blessings,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! Count me in. Those are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your website. I am really into crafty things too and just love when I find a great site like yours. Cant wait for the drawing. YEA!!!
    Laura Kelley
    www.pitterpatterart.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. first i think you are very whimsical and crafty.. and i love browsing your blog!
    i'm entering your contest because i want to win some of this cool stuff u make!

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.