Monday, September 15, 2008

Surprise Virtual Baby Shower!

The Blogger Babes are super happy to announce a virtual baby shower for one of our own--Kara (a.k.a. "The Duchess")!!! This has been a surprise announcement for Kara until today. (**Surprise Kara!!!**)

OK, so the virtual baby shower will be held on October 1st--& you're ALL invited! I'll be having games & prizes & other fun stuff on that day to celebrate my blog buddy's preggo tummy & the soon-to-be-arrival of her wee son! The other hostesses are Christine, Laura & Bella Enchanted. They'll be having prizes & fun also!

We'd like to have as many blog peeps as possible joining in on the fun, so if you'd like to be a part of it just post a baby pic of yourself on your blog on Oct. 1st. (And leave a comment here on that day to let me know you'll be partying with us!) You can host a blog shower for Kara on that day too--if you want. It doesn't matter if you know Kara or not. Baby showers can be lots of silly fun & babies are worth celebrating!

Christine made our baby shower blog button, so feel free to copy & paste it to your blog too!
**P.S. Forgive the construction---I'm trying to get my blog all sassy & neato...It's a work-in-progess. I'll let you know when it's done!
UPDATE: I'll be mailing a package to the U.K. to Kara on October 1st & there's plenty of room in the box for others to send something too! If YOU'D like to include a handmade (or other) item please email me for my addy. I'll be revealing the gifts to Kara on my blog on the day of the virtual shower-- along with your name, link & shop name (if you have one). I'm trying to lure you in with the free advertising. Is it working?? Yay for cute baby gifties!

6 comments:

  1. thanks you wonderful Blog Auntie, the Duke is so happy as am I to have such wonderful people in our lives.
    This was such a surprise and reduced me to tears when I saw it this morning.
    I can't wait till the 1st and I thank you in advance.
    p.s. I am loving the blog its sooo you and the banner awesome.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Have fun with the virtual baby shower!

    I found your link on etsy.

    christiecottage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting with me. I LOVE the new look. Very whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea! I'm in for the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful thing to do for a blogger friend!

    Very creative, too!


    Hope all is well for you!

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will send a gift...I love making baby stuff...It makes me want another one (not really right now)

    email me your address.. brooker18@hotmail.com

    looking forward to meeting you at convention!!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.