Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Silly Lunch Idea

I found this idea via the internet HERE earlier this year & knew I had to try it with my girls. Seeing as I'm trying to constantly think up ideas to entertain the girls this summer, this fit right into our plans. Insert spaghetti into hot dogs. Boil.
We sprinkled ours with some parmesan cheese & a little butter.
The girls ate more for lunch today than they have in a long time!
It looks quite freaky.
I'm wondering if they'll eat as well if I insert spaghetti into some brocolli...

15 comments:

  1. That does look freaky and it's made from my kids' two favorite food groups: pasta and hotdogs! I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks fantastic! I wonder if it works as well with vege dogs? I'll have to try it out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewwha...
    my boys will love this!!
    leave it to ya.. u always find the coolest ideas!!
    Hope your family & u are having a wonderful Summer.
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the kind of meal my kids would want to eat!!! Must try it some time but throw in some vegies too (they won't know you didn't - LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This idea makes me smile! :0)

    Hope you are having a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so scary looking but so interesting. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny. Would probably work with Italian turkey sausages too! Although I think you would probably have to cook them first...hmm-maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like one of those ideas that's so bad it's good. My short people would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the wonderful, fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a great idea! My kids will LOVE the spaghetti and hotdog concoction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.