Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bunny Hop Swap

I recently participated in a swap for Easter & oh what fun to get my own Easter basket of goodies!!
My hop swap partner, Cherish, sent me some lovely goodies. Just take a look...
Candy + Mags + Crafty Supplies = a happy Nikki!
I can't wait to attack that box of cards with glitter & stickers & ribbon & needle-n-thread & paper & glue & stuff!

Here are the things I sent...
Thanks for a happy swap, Cherish! And thanks, Pippy, for being a great swap hostess!
Nikki
{To see what other Bunny Hop Swap partners exchanged, check out THIS link.}

4 comments:

  1. What awesome swap packages! I am so glad you guys had fun!
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swaps! You lucky girl. I love the the stuff you sent too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great loot, I'd stare at that box of cards and wouldn't hardly be able to wait either. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stash is neato mosquito bandito!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.