Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're Screaming! (For Ice Cream.)

Pazely's invitations are made & ready to be mailed.
The theme for her party this year is "Ice Cream Cones".
I created an oval shape in Word & then digitally drew on the kid-like squiggles around it.
I printed them out & then used the Martha Stewart ice cream cone punch to make the cone & all 6 scoops of ice cream. Using a hole punch, I added a "cherry" on top.
Simple. I like that.
(Still learning to use my new camera. The colors in this photo are not quite as bright as in reality.)

9 comments:

  1. What great invitations! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those are fantastic! Can I come too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! These are so cute!! I love the spectrum ice cream cones and the little squiggly border. Can't wait to see what else you come up with : )

    xoxo
    marylea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your invitations are so cute! Can't wait to see party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them! What an awesome invite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The invitations are beautifully made. I love "tiny party guests" ...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so invite is super chic and cool, but I CAN'T WAIT until I hear all about the food/ crafts and goodie bag decoration action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable! I did an ice cream birthday for my son for his 5th birthday. It was so fun! They all got to make their own sundaes with all the toppings they could handle. Some of the boys who came STILL talk about how fun it was...he turned 7 in March!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the 27th her *actual* birthday? It's *my* actual birthday, and it's also Helen Keller's actual birthday. ^_^

    Love the invites! Happy birthday to your munchkin from the interwebs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.