Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy 1st Day of Fall!


The baking of the pumpkin bread commenced my favorite season. 4 little loaves are ready for the girls' teachers.
Oh! How I love Fall!!!
The weather forecast is for severe thunderstorms with large hail & damaging winds.
I'll be in my cozy home, wearing comfy striped socks, & sipping a nice hot drink while looking out the window at the one yellow leaf on the tree full of green ones. And dreaming of nippy air. And a crisp chill. And baggy sweaters. And a walk among the crunchy leaves. And fragrances of nutmeg & cinnamon & clove. And all the other things you think of when you think of Autumn.
(Pssst! The ribbon is from Michael's. The woodgrain tags were purchased HERE.)

12 comments:

  1. i ADORE the way they are packaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sight for sore eyes.... lovely!

    (Ok, so my eyes weren't really sore, but if they were, they wouldn't be any more!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the owl ribbon!!!!

    ~The Mama Monster

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that wooden spoon! where'd ya get it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it awesome? It was a gift from my friend Tia. It's handmade & I believe it's from Romania.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo with you!!! We love fall!! Can't wait to pick some apples and plant some mums!!! Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owl ribbons are so fall-ish. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah I love fall! I wish it felt like fall though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy fall! :)

    I hate to admit this but it's been awhile since I have stopped by. Your blog always makes me smile! I love your creativity. How do you stay motivated?? I am struggling right now -- it's hard for me to find the time & energy to do something artsy or even to blog. How do you do it? :) I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely darling! And your pictures are so warm and cozy. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pretty packaging makes me want to BAKE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.