Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Diary 2011


If you're a WhiMSy love facebook fan, then you've already heard the news: I have officially decided to conquer another summer packed full of projects with the girls!! Remember the Summer Break Diary on the blog last year? Well, I'm already planning our fun-filled days for Summer 2011!!!

I looked through last year's Summer Break Diary & it was so fun to see it all again. It really got me pumped for this summer. You can find the button on the right side of the blog to view all the 2010 Diary entries.

The girls get out of school fairly soon: May 20th! That means they have exactly 22 days until summer break, which include only 16 days of actual school. Crazy, huh? And that means I've got to get my tushy in gear if I want to get a head start on planning ideas.

We'd love if you followed along! (I'll be creating another blog button for 2011 in the next few weeks.) AND, if you have a craft or activity you'd like to suggest, we'd be happy to take a peek & possibly give it a go.



9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your summer once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so fun to follow last summer with my 6 and 8 yr olds - can't wait til this summer. We don't get out of school in Ohio til June 3rd so I have a couple more weeks to get my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Nikki,
    I love your blog, ideas and hard work. I have a blog with creative activities for busy parents. http://tocreatemoments.blogspot.com/ (own english traduction not too good but many funny imagines)
    Maybe you can get any idea from it. I am having an english au pair in august and I was thinking on making a program with images for her to enjoy the time with the kids. I hope you do not mind I inspire from any of your great ideas.
    María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You helped me have a great summer with my kids that WASN'T filled with TV and video games!

    Can't wait to see what you have for us this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED following your blog last summer- so many great and fun ideas! I was inspired to do the same with my daughter this summer...and thanks to your post today I can now remember to actually plan the summer out!!! My humble suggestion for an activity would be to do a day each week that they create a scrapbook page of pic from the week before so they can remember al the fun that they had. Can't wait to see all the fabulousness ya'all create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids and I loved reading about your ideas last summer. Looking forward to this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hye friend.. you have a nice blog.. but you can earning money on your blog visit my blog.. http://how-to-makemoney-from-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.