Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Week

I haven't ever done anything for Teacher Appreciation Week. (I know: boooo-hissss!!) But I DO appreciate the girl's teachers in other ways throughout the year. I decided to do something for T.P.A. this week but needed a quick, inexpensive project, because I was soooo last minute on getting my crafty appreciate act together. Well, domesticatedlady.com came to the rescue! These S'more teacher gifts are adorable!! I immediately fell in love & immediately printed out the free labels. (With directions on the back of the tag on how to make a microwavable s'more!!)

The girls added a personal touch to their gifts by writing their teachers' names on classroom word strips (Dollar Tree) & a personal note on the back. We paper clipped the tags to the s'mores bags with these really fun "thumbs up" paper clips I've had lying around. They're excited to pass 'em out tomorrow!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.