Friday, August 26, 2011

Plaid Collage

I'm ready for fall. Like, bigtime.
And I love plaid. Like, a lot.
So I decorated. Like, real quick.

 I've inserted various vintage plaid fabrics into some metal hoops I had. To make things temporary, just in case I get a sudden hankering for polka dots, I used double sided tape to adhere the fabric to the underside of the hoops.

And I had the darndest time getting a good photo of my collage. You see, I have it all hung on a wall leading down to the basement. This particular wall doesn't get much light. Thus, the perfect place for some happy plaid.

The girls squealed.
The hubby likes it.
So, it's stayin'.

27 days until the first day of fall....
*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with ya, sista! Fall is the BESTEST season of them all, in my humble opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.