Thursday, August 25, 2011

Soda Pop Caddy

A refreshing soda pop in a glass bottle---complete with straw of course---is one of the nicer things in life. At least I think so. I'm easy to please, I suppose.
But what to do with the handy cardboard carryin' case once yer soda's been sipped?
Why, make it into a handy dandy soda pop caddy, of course!!


I found that the 10.75 oz soup cans are the appropriately snug size—PERFECT to replace those empty ole bottles. Peel the labels from the cans. And don't forget to wash & dry 'em!


Fill your caddy with art supplies, school supplies, handyman tools, your rare collection of swizzle sticks...You get the idea.
Make larger caddy's with the 6-packs!


Fits swell on a desk!

And the best part? It's portable!!
♥

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! Gives me an excuse to buy some soda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea. I need to make a "homework center" that is portable. That would work perfectly. Thanks for sharing.

    P.S. Love the socks in the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.