Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring!

To celebrate the first day of spring, I took the girls on a walk after school.
More specifically, a color walk.
There's not a lot of spring happening yet around here, so we decided to find some happy color of our own. We each chose a specific color, then walked around the block with our
own cameras, & started snapping away.
I chose yellow. Zoey chose pink. And Pazely picked green.
It was also a great way for the girls to get some practice in using their cameras.

You can also do this same sort of project by walking around your house or yard. (We did some of that too!)
We created collages using the Mosaic Maker over at Big Huge Labs.




3 comments:

  1. I love it! Happy Colorful Spring in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really great idea. Even with a little one who can't use a camera quite well yet (she's 3), I bet we'd still have fun doing it.

    ps.: I love that picture of the pink and grey sneakers walking on the bar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.