Wednesday, April 25, 2012

DIY: April Showers Greeting Card

I decided to make up some thank-you cards to send because of all the recent birthday loveliness that was heaped upon me.
Since my birthday is in April, I decided on the theme of "April Showers".

For this project you will need:
•Blank cards (or cardstock folded into cards)
•Envelopes
•Heat-n-bond
•Paint (I used Martha Stewart's multi-surface acrylic satin paint in "surf" & acrylic pearl paint in "pink taffeta". Basically, light blue & light pink.)
•Scissors
•Iron
•Cloud stencil (Mine is from Martha Stewart's "Playroom" set of stencils.)
•Stencil brush
•Fine tip permanent marker
•Q-tip









5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are just the cutest thing ever! I love them, I've been working on a cloud mobile but might just scrap that and make some cards instead!
    Love these, they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear nikki,

    you are super cute. ok. bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.