Thursday, October 30, 2008

Silly Fun Things To Do

I thought I'd share some of the random things my girls & I do to pass the time. Remember, we have no TV. We must find entertainment among ourselves. And THAT, we found, is quite easy to do.

This first activity requires 3 people. Have you ever had someone whisper in BOTH of your ears at the SAME time???



How about a simple game of hide-n-seek?


Have you ever tried tickling yourself?
Or talked using only one side or your mouth??
Well, you should give these a try!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute...and how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest girls ever. What a good mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cute nik, but weren't you watching the barbie movie on a tv??? just curious lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.