Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kid's Books


I was so excited to receive this book in the mail today! It's "The Old Farmer's Almanac for KIDS" & it is full of facts, ideas, experiments, projects...
...AND it features a picture I took of wind chimes from THIS TUTORIAL last summer! Cool huh?
Also check out the Almanac 4 KIDS website. It is SUPER fun!
I know it'll be a great resource for my kids & I this summer.
And it got me thinkin'....
What other book recommendations do you have or suggest, pertaining to fun stuff for kids or kids summer activities? Anything from educational to silly to crafty will do.

2 comments:

  1. I used to work with kids and the book that my staff and I used the most was "The Ultimate Book of Kid Concoctions" - so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlie.....frequent visitor!June 18, 2009 7:49 AM

    Hey Nikki! I see that RWAV had some outdoorsy suggestions today...http://roofwithaview.blogspot.com/2009/06/thrifty-thursday-like-outdoors.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.