Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Photo Booth Photo Book


I've had this photo album for several years. I thought it would be fun to share since it was SO easy to make & it's a fun way to show off your tiny photo booth pics.
The pages of the book are unlined 3x5 cards which are sold in office supply stores or in the office supply sections of large retail stores. Cut 2 matte board pieces (for the front & back) to the same size. Punch a hole in the corner of all the "pages" & matte board. Slip a hinged binder ring through the holes. Decorate your album & adhere pictures with double sided tape.

6 comments:

  1. Fun! When my daughter Olivia makes picture books, we use cereal boxes for the covers! We cut the boxes (you can make a lot of book from one box) and she can cover it with wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, or contact paper. Super fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss M has never been able to use a photo booth - the two times we have been out and seen one it didn't work...bummer....

    You know, this is a super easy way to make a child's word book too as they are beginning to read. Let them illustrate, take photos, or use clip art/magazine photos for words they know and want to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total awesomeness. I wish I could get my little boy to go into a booth with me but for some reason they totally freak him out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this place!!!!! That photo book is great! I'll be back!

    Hugs,
    Christina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a really cool, creative photo book you have there. Its so simple and yet so much fun. I want to create one just like yours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.