Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Spread the Photojojo love.

Lookie! Lookie! See this cool book? Well, guess who's "how-to" instructions for making fork easel stands is on page 29? MIIIIIINE!

Photojojo! insanely great photo projects and DIY ideas hits bookstores & online retailers today! Little ole me is mentioned as a "Contributing Guru", along with many other great artists & crafters. Yahoo!! The book is full of AMAZINGLY fun photo projects, inspiration, ideas, tips, & tricks: Photos on cupcakes? I'm there. Eyeglass frames? I'm scouring for vintage cat-eyes as we speak. And one of my fave projects: Disposable Camera Chain Letter (a.k.a. Around the world in 24 photos) I'm TOTALLY doing it.

The creators of the book, Amit Gupta & Kelly Jensen, will be on The Early Show on CBS today (Sept 15th) to promote the book.

And if you're not signed up to receive free newsletters from Photojojo! then you're totally missing out. For reals.

BONUS: To celebrate, I'm having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE sale on the fork easels at WhiMSy love! YAY!!!!! (today only. hurry & go get some. like, now.)

Wheeeeeee!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the "contributing guru" recognition!!! How exciting to be published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Congrats on your publication..I love your fork easels...I like all your stuff who am I kidding..lol

    hope to find you book near me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza for you! Early Show?!? You are big time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i love your blog and all the great crafty ideas! i have a question about one of them, but i can't get your email button to work on my computer for some reason. would you mind emailing me? i was wondering if it mattered what kind of plate you did the b'day one on. my email is bah51504@gmail.com thanks!
    brittny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, it's not MY publication---just one of my projects is in the book along with my little name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big CONGRATS!! i think that is AWESOME! you deserve it cause you are so CREATIVE & CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is totally awesome! I have followed your blog for a while now and love it! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!! so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is SO great! congratulations...
    cori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photo and I love the hankie scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! But why didn't they have you do a tutorial on taking "jumping" photos?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.