Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April Crafty Night!!

I'm a little late in announcing the details for the next Crafty Night, but here it is!
We'll be making 3 simple projects from magazines. It's all about the re-cycle, people.

When: TUESDAY, April 13th.
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Where: @ New Life Assembly in Bridgeport, NE.
Optional: Bring munchines to share! And magazines {to cut up} if you have 'em.
Extra Stuff: The cost this month is FREE & supplies will be provided.

(Crafty Nights are always the 2nd Tuesday of every month. Unless something comes up, of course!)

We'll be making those awesome handmade gift bows pictured up top. I've also come up with 2 projects: a rolled magazine trivet & a floral magazine brooch.

P.S. If there are any local readers that have extra magazines you'd be willing to donate to a super duper crafty cause, please email or leave a comment. Thanks!!!!!


**Pictured: Gift bows made by Katie Soltysiak via a tutorial from How About Orange.   


Here are some other nifty magazine crafts to check out:

See you there!
Nikki

8 comments:

  1. I would love to be there!!! Sounds like fun!!!
    <3
    Kjirsten
    http://sewgraciouslyblessed.blogspot.comm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fab, but a little far for me to travel to :) Have fun.
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds super-fun! Wish I could warp myself there. :)

    Heather

    p.s. I didn't know you are A/G -- me too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I always wondered how they make those "perfect" bows like that. Now I know! And thanks for the extra links, there are some great crafty how-to blogs out there... including yours, of course!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those bows are adorable! wishing i could fly in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could be there too! But I love those bows! What a great idea!!! thanks for turning me on to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any thoughts about a tutorial on the bows? Loving all you creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative ideas! the bows are amazing! thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.