Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Break: Day 3


Sundays are lazy days. I love 'em.
It was another beautifully sunny day & so we took advantage of our most awesome porch on the planet. Pazely made up a game, which I thought I'd share. And it's not really a game, but something fun to fill up some time on a lazy "summer" day.

The name of the game is "Copy Me". And all you do is draw a picture, & then pass your notebook to someone & have them copy what you just drew. We passed the notebook all around, so everyone had multiple turns to be the drawer & the copier. We had lots of fun with this one.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun game to me.
    Happy Summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! I think we may try this one on our camping trip this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very fun game. I will DeFiNiTeLy be using that idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.