Saturday, April 23, 2011

Me? A guest speaker? *Squeee!*

I'll be speaking at the Bayard MOPS (Mothers Of Pre Schoolers) group on Monday, May 2nd. If you're in the area & are a mommy of a preschooler (or younger wee one), come join us!

6:00-8:30 p.m.
Community Bible Church
900 Main Street • Bayard, NE

It's their last meeting of the 2010-2011 MOPS year, complete with bbq for you & the kiddos, cake for dessert (Wheeeee!), a drawing for a $50 Walmart gift card, other door prizes, & lots more fun!

I'll also be teaching the craft that night: how to make a wire & bead nest pendant. (I'm crossing my fingers that the gold ball chain I ordered arrives in time.) Perfect for Mother's Day!! Dontcha think?

Yay for "mommy" time!
(Childcare provided.)
Click HERE for the facebook MOPS invitation page, to see all the other deets & to RSVP.

3 comments:

  1. Could you post a tutorial for the wire and bead nest pendant? I'm the craft coordinator for my MOPS group, and those are adorable! I have borrowed several of your ideas for our crafts! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by to say that I love your blog! Keep up the cuteness = ^ . ^ = Haley @ www.icecreamandpizza.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes... I would LOVE to see a tutorial for the nest pendants also for our MOPS group. You always have so many great ideas!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.