Saturday, January 28, 2012

Biscuits & Gravy

For the last few Saturday mornings I've been making big breakfasts before the fam heads off to Zoey's basketball game. (I'd love to cook big brekkie's every Saturday, but it just doesn't always happen.)
This morning was a first: biscuits & gravy. I know, I know: "WHAT?!"
I'm just not a fan of this meal.
I dislike sausage, which is all I ever see in a traditional 'biscuits & gravy'.
So, I found a recipe to replace the sausage with bacon!
SO AMAZING!!!
I didn't have a chance to get the gravy photographed.
(Hungry guests consumed it very quickly!)
The picture up top is of the leftover biscuits.
I used THIS recipe as a starting point.
I used a whole package of bacon & doubled up on the flour & milk.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.