Thursday, March 1, 2007

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

I've got some exciting news! I'll soon be opening a shop online through Etsy, an online community where you can buy & sell handmade items! My shop will be called "WhiMSy love". ("Whimsy" was taken, so I quickly came up with an alternative!) I will give details as soon as I'm set up & running! Look's like the 1st of April as I am camera-less & wanting a new camera for my birthday! (Hint, hint, anyone?)
OH yeah, here's the pics I got today from my grandma's birthday fun at the photo booth! We had a blast!

1 comment:

  1. ok I thought hey I am going to take a look at the old posts and saw this and fell in love, too gorgeous, I love photo booths and this is so beautiful, what a memory
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.