Friday, May 25, 2007

Bizzy Bee...


I've been working on & off all day on my pinwheel cupcake picks! I've just printed up some labels & I think they turned out so cute! I'm putting together a bag for katydid . I had a hard time photographing them in the cellophane bags. And, the staples in the corners don't look the most attractive, but it's the most practical way I could think of to close the bags up.

I can't wait to get some more made up for my Etsy shop! I think I'll work tonight until I get so tired that my head starts to "bob"....Tomorrow I'll take pics of them in the beautiful '3-day-weekend-sunlight' & post 'em in the ole shoppe! Thanks for your comments everyone!! I'm off to craft!!!!!

Oh yeah, before I forget: If you are interested in doing a cupcake swap, click HERE for a link on the info & such. I signed up today! The last day to sign up is June 15th. Packages will be mailed June 30th. I've never done a swap before & I am soooo excited! Packages filled with cupcake themed stuff? I say it'll be heaven in a box.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love them tons and tons!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-you are productive! Don't you have a 2 year old? I do & want to know the secret to working around them! As for the staples on the packaging-I don't think they look bad, but I'm thinking of buying some cute colored staples just to overcome the industrial look of it-you are free to use the idea. "See you" at the cupcake swap. Can't wait to get my picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi katydiddy! Yes, I have 2 wee ones....I mostly work LATE at night, that's my secret (or when they're eating, or napping)! I was just so excited to make them! Ooooh, colored staples--love it, love it, love it!!
    I'm already gathering ideas & things for the swap--too much fun!!
    I've been telling everyone about my picks from you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.