Friday, June 15, 2007

Sesame Street Quiz

I just visited my blog buddy katydiddys & found that she had this Sesame Street quiz posted today. I thought it might be fun to do as well. And here are my results:
You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you live your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! We're Bert & Ernie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I totally laughed when I saw the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm Bert! I'm a neat freak, but only in theory. In reality my house is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute! I gotta check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...I'm Bert too! how fun! I bet my husband is Ernie...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, I was pretty darn sure I didn't need to take the quiz! *laugh* :) But see, Whimsy, I love bottlecaps!! :)

    I'm Bert!--
    Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

    You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

    You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

    How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are Berts EVERYWHERE! No more Ernie's?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what makes you so much fun, girlie! The world needs more Ernies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.