Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sweet Scents!


Not only am I a recent addict to cupcakes, but a long-time lover of sweet & yummy scents! These are some of my favorites--some new, some been around a while. First off, the Glade French Vanilla room deodorizer. We're always getting "bathroom" sprays & I just pick up something different & cheap when we run out. This is the latest. I love it! It think it's less than $1.50.

OK, next. Demeter Fragrance Library Home Atmosphere Spray in Waffle Cone scent. Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff smells just like you walked into a waffle cone store. (Do they even have those? You know what I mean.) It is so yummy. Check out the Demeter Fragrance web site & browse their long list of frangrances! Among the many scents are Laundromat, Dirt, Salt Air, Playdoh, Orange Cremecicle, Bubblegum, Caramel, & Earl Grey Tea. I'm thinking I might have to purchase their Vanilla Cake Batter, Sugar Cookie, Birthday Cake or Angel Food scent! The cost for the 4 oz "atmosphere spray" is $14.00 They also have men & women body lotions, fragrances, candles, shower gels & body sprays. If you get the chance to actually smell all of them, it is soooo much fun! I happened to get mine at a shop closing downtown last year for a reduced price. I stood & sprayed every tester they had -& giggled with my mom!

And my last new favorite sweet scent is a body cream that I actually won as a prize at a bridal shower. It's "bodycology" brand vanilla buttercream scented body cream. It totally smells like frosting & it actually looks like frosting when you squirt it out of the tube. I sometimes pretend I'm decorating a cupcake when I squirt it into my hand! (You laugh now, but just wait! You'll pretend its a frosting filled pastry bag too!) This 2 oz. tube cost me less than 2 bucks when I picked up an extra one last night at (hold your breath)--Walmart. They also have body scrubs, lotions & sprays. But, I've only tried this body cream. Every time I put some on, it makes me happy & my daughter also says, "It smells like frostin' in here!"

So there. Nothing crafty to show tonight. But I'm working like a mad woman making a baby skullie tee for my cousins baby, getting the puppy tees finished for my daughters b-day, getting all the party plans organized & finalized, embellishing some FABULOUS thrifted aprons for the shop (I'll show ya tomorrow!!), making some new cupcake bottle cap pendants for the shop, & getting my cupcake swap stuff all put together.

See ya tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. wow Nikki you sound super busy, all those sents have made me hungry reading about them, they sound gorgeous though, I have about 50 scented candles round my house, so you walk from room to room with a differing smell, my fav is cinnimon (can't spell)
    Kara
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished up 2 swaps! Keeps me out of trouble. I'm going to have to check-out those scents. You know there are studies out there about the smell of pumpkin pie or baking or something & it's "love" powers over men. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that cinnamon rolls are an aphrodisiac...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.