Sunday, September 23, 2007

HAPPY FALL!!!!!

I realize I am writing this on the first Fall evening. Oh, that sounds so lovely....Fall's first eve. How romantic.....

The girls & I made pumpkin bread today, following a recipe that my blog buddy Lisa, over at Polka Dot Creations left me. Thanks Lisa!! My house smells so yummy now. I wounded myself in the oven while baking, but it's all for a good cause. The girls & I made many "mini" loaves to pass out to family & neighbors.

Oh, & I've left a really dorky video greeting to everyone.....Take a looksie!



Here's some pics from our baking this afternoon....





And, while waiting for the yummies to bake, I made myself a cup of my new favorite tea, so I thought I'd share with you. It's "Bengal Spice" from Celestial Seasonings. It's a delicious flavor, perfect for fall with ingredients like cinnaomn, roasted chicory, vanilla, ginger, cardamom, cloves & nutmeg!!!


Obviously there was no "YOWZA! It's the Sunday Featured Artist..." segment today. What's new, huh? I'll get with it eventually...

OK, I'm off to take a "crunchy leaf walk" with my girls & pass out some loves. I mean, loaves.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, look at those great pictures! I wish my kids had wanted to bake with me today - they watched a movie, so I made bread without the little stinkers. Glad you enjoyed the recipe - Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loverly pictures! I bet it was yummy, did you save me some?
    Little miss looks soo cute on the table with the bowel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls & I had some pumpkin bread tonight as a snack. It is so yummy! Yes, polka dot--I enjoyed the recipe VERY much! We drove to grandma's house & dropped off a couple loaves for her & my parents. More deliveries tomorrow & for preschool teachers! It was such a wonderful Fall Day!!! I believe it was the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh bless Nikki the girlz look sooo sweet, they are all cooked up.
    Pumpkin bread looks like it smells yummy.
    kara
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I love the video you have a gorgeous smooth american voice
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures. It was great to see the video of you-I've never heard your voice-although it seems like I have. Isn't the blog world funny? You feel like you know people just from reading their entries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haa haa!! I love the video, it's almost as rad as my post card, ALMOST!! Mik tells me he is going to totally buy one and do a WBFF song! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.