Monday, November 26, 2007

KA-POW!!!


I've been silent. Yet busy. Lots of new stuff in the shop! This weekend I worked on a NERD Scrabble Tile Ring Set. (Remember my "DORK Ring Set"? It was snatched up by someone at Mighty Goods in August!). I also worked on...
...& a new Mini Tag Banner: JOY. I'm working on some bottlecap Christmas ornaments tonight & other goodies to come soon too!
I also have a major new project I'll be working on for my girls & niece for Christmas presents. I fell in love with some washable fleece foods that I saw just recently on Etsy & I stocked up on fleece this weekend at JoAnne's. I'm super excited to tackle this project & make some yummy fake treats that the girls can use in their wee kitchen sets. I'll show my progress as I go. I hope to get started later this week. A lady that worked at JoAnne's mentioned she had seen Martha Stewart show how to make them, but I have not been able to find that. It shouldn't be too hard...right?
Sorry to make this short, but I'm wearing an aluminum foil hat that Zoey made for me & now she wants to teach me how to ride horseback on her pink & white oversized stuffed pony. Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Yay...your stuff is soo fab! give your wee one a squeeze for me! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.