Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SHHHHHH!

Today I am thankful for quiet times. Not that there IS a lot of quiet around here, but every day my girls have a "quiet time". They are alone in their room to play, watch a video, nap if they want, read a book, whatever. They just have to stay in their room for an hour. And it is quiet. For me. So I guess it is not really THEIR quiet time, but mommy's quiet time. I love it. It's the break that I need in my day. And then I can play, or watch a video, nap, read a book, whatever.

And how do you spell "shhhhh" anyway? Is it "SSSHHH"? or "SHSHSHSH"? or "SSSSSH"?Anyway. Random thought.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. I do this too. Not as much as I should, I go through phases actually. But I love the quiet time and I think it is good for my boys to have to entertain themselves for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh quiet time is nice, how good are your little cherubs
    kara
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.