Monday, January 14, 2008

Weekend Recap!

Hi blog peeps! I had a really nice weekend road trip to Lewiston, Idaho with the fam! The girls were on their best behavior, so that was a MAJOR bonus!
I got away on Saturday with my friend Tara & we went to a few antique-ish/thrifty spots. I got some fun vintage stuff I plan to put in the shop this week.
I even saw a beautiful rainbow!



Look! Here's another boring scenic photo!


Do any of you have a flickr account? I do. But, it's been pretty stale & unused for a long time. I just recently had the urge to get it going again. I've had a problem with my computer being OVERLOADED with pictures, so I think I'll take advantage of flickr's "pro" account & save my computer's memory--(a HUUUUGE pet peeve of Mr. WHiMSy love's!) There is so much inspiration on flickr anyway, so it'll be another fun resource! YAY for organization!


I have sent a message to those that won the bottlecaps in the drawing last Friday. But, I have no way of contacting two of the winners: Stabitha & Bethany D. Please contact me with your addresses so I can mail your super duper prize!
**UPDATE: All the winners bottlecaps (except the above mentioned) will be mailed out Tuesday the 15th!

4 comments:

  1. wow! looks like a fab time!
    Ohoh!! I have a Flickr account...can I add you as a contact? ...oh..uh how do I do that?LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh me love flickr, I am joining with you now.
    love the photo's, what absolutley amazing scenery, totally gorgeous
    hey check out my blog surprise for you
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage goodies you got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.