Thursday, February 14, 2008

Contest Results!!!

I finally have the computer set up in the new house! I'm SUPER happy to have had 205 contestants leave a comment on my One World-One Heart blog event contest post. So, better late than never--here are the winners of the fabulous rings...
Congratulations to:
Pamela wins the Happy Day ring!
Chiara wins the Spunky ring!
3 AM Designs wins the Sweet ring!
I'm off to let them know & apparantly I won a few contests so I'm off to check out my winnings! YAY!
Thanks everyone for stopping by to visit my blog & for entering the contest! I'll be celebrating my blogversary with another giveaway next week!

Oh yeah, & I almost forgot! Happy Valentines Day!!!!
And by the way, it is KILLING me to be posting without pictures. UGH. I'll be back to normal next week though. Pinky promise.

9 comments:

  1. glad u won some stuff nikki! one of my winners had already won something too - it seems to have been a resounding success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today. I love your header. I was searching for buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know how you are posting without pictures. I would be dying!
    Hope all is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a hug...
    Happiest of Valentines Day to you!!
    Congrats to the fab winners!! I know they will adore their prizes.
    Keep us posted on your awesome to pad! lol...
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done all the winners! I didn't win anything *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh sweet Nikki, woohoo you won some goodies at least you have that to look forward too.
    Congrats to the winners.
    Hope new home set up is going well, can't wait to see some piccys
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. we have the same name, although i go by "she" on my website.

    i'm impressed with your work and am adding your link on my site!!

    she
    http://www.shebecameabutterfly.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait for the return of your "normal" bloggity-blogness! :) :)

    Hope you are keeping your sanity amongst the boxes!

    Rein :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.