Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Sewing Project Ahead...

Summer Skirt Sheet Swap--RECEIVED sheets

I received my sheet pieces from the Summer Skirt Sheet Swap!! I am so excited (& a bit nervous!) to sew up some skirts. It's the first time I'll have ever sewn something wearable! (Well, there was that one time my mom taught me & my older cousin to sew a skirt when I was 13- but that doesn't count because it was so ugly I didn't wear it.) I can't wait for this project though. It's perfect timing for my trip to the heat of Arizona in less than 3 weeks!!!! I'll let you know how my sewing party goes....

1 comment:

  1. i think that i have a fitted sheet in that far right one. very grovy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.