Saturday, May 17, 2008

TWIN GIFTIES

I'm going to my sis-in-law's baby shower this afternoon & wanted to show off the gifties I'm giving. Last night I made these onesies for the twin girls. Cupcakes--of course, right?! I LOVE how they turned out!




My brother has been referring to the babies as "thing 1" & "thing 2". The babies are not yet born & he isn't telling ANYONE the names they've chosen. So, I thought it would be fun to get them this awesome bag from Gato Negro. It is so perfect, I can't believe it!!

OK, I'm off to wrap up the gifties!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! My brother & sister are twins, but since they are 33, I don't think they would be willing to wear something like this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.