Saturday, August 16, 2008

All Aboooooaaard!!!

Tomorrow the girls & I are hoppin' on the train for a railroad adventure! We'll be traveling to Olympia to see my grandparents & birth-mom & I can't wait!! The only poopy part is that we have to be at the train station at 4:30 IN THE MORNING!! I'm a little nervous traveling with the little ones. Mostly I'm nervous about our 2 hour layover in Portland. I mean, if someone has to go potty, we ALL have to take our luggage & cram inside a tiny stall to tinkle.
Some SUPER good news is that, on the way BACK from our trip, my good Etsy friend, Beck, from Little Daisy Chains, is going to visit with me on my layover in Portland! We've never met!!!! Isn't that fun?

It's about a 6 hour train ride. The girls have never ridden on a train so I'm excited for them! I rode on a train soooo long ago in Ireland when I went to a friends wedding in England. I sat near some Welsh guy & I couldn't understand a word he said. The view was nice though!

Anyway, I'll be absent all week, but I'll be back next weekend!

Chug-a-chug-a-choo-choo!!

1 comment:

  1. i just love train travel. even with kids, there's a little bit of romance about it! have a wonderful time. we never made it to olympia, but i really wanted to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.