Monday, September 8, 2008

WOOHOOO!

I just got a phone call & found out that I've been accepted as a vendor for my very first show!! This is such a big deal to me because I'm such a baby when it comes to doing shows & I've never done one before because I get nervous & don't know what to expect & wimp out. I'm so excited!
YAY!

It's a show on the 5th & 6th of December & it's called the Badger Mountain Holiday Bazaar. (It's held at an elemtary school named 'Badger Mountain'.) I heard from a fellow Etsy peep that she does well there every year!

Now I'm freaking out. I GOTTA MAKE STUFF!!!!!!!

**Pictured is my newest creation. Monogrammed Letter Art made with vintage buttons, vintage fabric & a vintage metal embroidery hoop.

6 comments:

  1. congratulations!!!!! Way to go!!! I'm sure you will do great. I wish I was going to be on the east side of the mountains then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first show!
    I just found your blog and it is fun! I love your etsy shop too, fun and unique things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same I always feel sick the day before a fair, but you will do awesome your stuff sells itself.
    I shall defo be thinking of you cause its on my birthday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..you are soo gonna rock the show! Everytime I stop and visit.. you have something wonderful and new..
    Congrats.. Keep us posted!
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! you are going to be AWESOME! can't wait to see how it goes for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo congratulations!! Your going to do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.