Friday, December 19, 2008

Rudolph the Red-Nosed...Root Beer?

I made a visit to see my family at our auto mechanic shop today. Mom, dad, bro & sis all work there. My pops brought out this very large basket full of goodies (a gift from one of their vendors) that we could all munch on & I immediately saw these root beer bottles dressed in full-on reindeer costume & I knew I HAD to share!! Aren't they super silly & festive?? I LOVE them!
I also thought, "Wouldn't it be hilariously awesome to grab a really expensive bottle of wine & do this as a present?!" haha!

What a great little last minute gift to put together, right? Brown pipe cleaners, google eyes, red pom-poms, ribbon & jingle bells!

Yo bro! Here's my little brother sampling the goods. Hey, I think this is his first time on my blog.

Whatever you're doing today--whether wrapping presents, sipping cocoa, or dancing to rockin' holiday tunes-- hope you're all staying warm & cozy!

7 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My tea just came out my nose!
    I am so doing that for Mr. Man and our bachelor buddies. Brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is SOO freaking cute! Thanks tons for sharing this. I'll be linking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't Rudolph and his buddies look totally cute hangin' out in this?
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18782704

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so clever!! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love these too. We made a bunch of these too way back in November (we were SO excited for Christmas and couldn't wait!!) we will do a post on them soon.

    Can't wait to see all your last minute crafty goodies! Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.