Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cleaning: Day 3

Yeah, um, today's agenda for the cleanin' plan is the girls room. It's a tougher job than I thought because we are rearranging their furniture. I remember how fun that was to do when I was a kid! So, tomorrow, we're not adding any more cleaning to the list. I'm just gonna finish catching up on the last bits of leftover stuff.But look at the "after" of my girls art center in the dining room! Click HERE for the "before" post.
Anyway, Wednesdays are usual busy days for me. In fact, I gotta run the girls to their dentist apointments now. I bribed them with ice cream if they are good. Now, does that make sense? At all??

9 comments:

  1. Great jon on the art center, it looks so organized now.

    Your girls room looks like my 4yr old's room... I recently cleaned and rearranged it, but ya can't tell anymore as she's made it look like a tornado went through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, rough room, the toy room! I don't even look inside Zack's for fear of what I'll see.

    Plus those damned Legos hurt like hell when I step on them in bare feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely that makes sense! I always take the kids for icecream when they're good at the dentist, doctor, haircuts, school conference.......Okay, so I like ice cream too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kids rooms are TOUGH and it's so hard if they are around! they keep putting everything back you try to throw out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! And I love that Hello Kitty poster! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many days of cleaning... It just sounds painful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ice cream bribe. And hey it doesn't have to make sense if it gets them there with minimal tears or complaints. :-) And great job on the clean up. Looks perfect now. Wonder how long it will last with two little ones. ;-) And when I was kid my room looked just like your daughters. My mom would go in when I was at school and toss stuff before we got home so there would be no "But that's my favorite toy!!!". Good luck on your next cleaning adventure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how funny. I was browsing your blog and stumbled upon this picture of your baker's rack. We have the same one and it look's like it is in the same place in our house. We use it as coffee central right now though! I love your blog and just had to download Blessed from iTunes, thanks for the new song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.