Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Stone Soup Challenge


The Stone Soup Challenge was created by my blog buddy & Etsy pal, Laura, to challenge crafters & artists to support one another.

"The goal of the challenge is for artists and crafters to help one another by promising to use a portion of their monthly profits to invest in a fellow artist's shop."

I have joined the challenge & am excited to support my handmade friends who are, in turn, trying to support themselves.

I love 'The Story of Stone Soup'. Click HERE to read it.
For more info about The Stone Soup Challenge, visit the blog HERE for all the details.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?! Wasn't that was I supposed to be doing with my Etsy earnings!! In fact someone tried paying me cash last night for an apron and I was like...uhhh...I would rather be paid through paypal to support my Etsy habit!!! hahaha!

    Nice plug....love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.