Monday, March 30, 2009

Week in Review

I was surrounded this week by happy thrifted fun & sure signs that Spring has sprung. Oh, & I cannot put my book down. I'm speaking of Twilight. I scored a used copy for 4 bucks. Sweet. It feels so weird to be reading again. I was a reader as a kid, but as I got older I read less & less. I really like how I can enter a different world when I pick up a book. It feels nice & something I look forward to.
My mom's b-day was this week too. We had the most rushed & hurried party for her. She & my dad had to leave town quickly to get over the snowy mountains for round 4 of 5 dilation treatments for my dads "throat". The docs are still trying to fix his swallower. He's so skinny now.
My little WhiMSy casa is trying to get over the sickies. For the last few weeks we've all just been a chorus of coughs.
The girls are on spring break this week. I look forward to lazy mornings & keeping my jammies on just a little longer than usual.
*Click on the mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you and you dad both get to feeling better very soon! :0) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i send you this link already?
    http://www.zencupcake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your week in reviews! Inspired me to do my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.