Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Wahoo!
Yippee!
Wowzers!
YAY!
First of all I'm AMAZED at how many of you left comments on the last post in such a short amount of time! Let's keep that up, k? (HAHA!)
Oh! Oh! Oh! I also broke my goal of 500 sales---just in the crafty nick of time! Yippee! I'll be sending my customer, Anna, some extra goodies!
Ok, now for the real reason I'm here: to say "Congrats!" to....Terri, who is the winner of my "2 YEAR Etsy Anniversary" drawing! I'll be mailing you a sweet goodie bag filled with all sorts of WhiMSy love goodness. (Please email your addy to: whimsy-girl [at] hotmail DOT com.
Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate & for all the sweet comments!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on over 500 sales...let's hope you're soon up to 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you've got that wrong.
    I know it's April Fool's day, but surely I was the winner?!
    500 etsy sales - crikey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Terri on winning the goodie bag! And big congrats to you Nikki on your 500th sale!!! What a way to celebrate your two year anniversary. Can't wait to see what the next year holds for you and your shop. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how wonderful are you. Thank you very much. I could use some whimsy in my life.

    You projects have inspired me I am tryine hard to be more colorful. so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 500 sales, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great to hear! Your stuff is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.