Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Felt Play Kits For Sale!

I had a lot of Felt Play Kits leftover from our MOPS group (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) this morning. ( 11 available! SOLD!) I thought I'd give my blog readers the chance to purchase them. I'm selling them on my blog (not at WhiMSy love) & ALL the money will go right back to support my local (non-profit) MOPS group.
**UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who snatched up the kits! Enjoy!
I had so much fun putting these together that I am planning to offer other crafty kits for sale at WhiMSy love sometime in the near future!


Each Felt Play Kit comes with:

*1 9"x12" sticky-backed felt piece
*1 9"x12" felt piece (Colors for both large felt pieces range from dark brown, black, medium green & white. You will get a combo of 2 different colors selected at random.)
*13 medium felt pieces (4 1/2"x6") in purple, bright blue, emerald green, tan, black, brown, medium blue, light blue, navy blue, white, light pink, red, & grey
*5 small felt pieces (3"x4") in orange, yellow, bright pink, cream, & dark green
*6 random colored tiny pom poms (3 pair of each color)
*instruction sheet
*sheet of shapes to use as template


IDEAS FOR YOUR FELT PLAY KITS:
>School is almost over & this kit will be perfect for keeping little ones entertained!
>Perfect for keeping wriggly hands busy during church!
>Great for long car rides or road trips!
>Passes the time while waiting for mom & dad at their appointments.
>Spend some quality time with your kids. My girls & I can seriously play with this for HOURS! (I've been known to play with it on my own too!)
>Your kids can help you cut the felt into fun shapes!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Ma'dam. love your kits!
    But, why, may I ask... is everything crossed out?
    :)
    :(

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvia!
    HAHA! You caught my post when I made a boo-boo. It was only crossed out for maybe 2 minutes. I fixed it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered two for my daughter and son.. cant wait to get them ;0)

    Katey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You got the Paypal button to work! Guess what I didn't know though? I'm not seeing the button in Google Reader. Hmmm. That could be a problem. Lots of people read blogs through reader now. Does anyone else see the button in Reader?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo clever! Hope your Mother's day was great!!
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Nikki!

    I need your help. I am starting a blog where I will be offering some items for sale and was going to do all this research to find out how to add paypal/purchase buttons after each item. Voila....you have it here already. Can you please tell me how you did it. I would be forever grateful and in return of your generous favor would be happy to watch for fantastic forks for you while on my thrift store adventures! I actually found one yesterday and picked it up and held it and held it some more all while thinking "how would I just randomly send Nikki this adorable old fork!"

    My email is davenapril@aol.com. I would love any help you can offer {when you have time...of course}!

    thanks,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to put these kits together for our MOPS group to do for our creative activity - would you be willing to share (if you still have them) the sheet of shapes to use as templates and the instruction sheets?

    Thanks so much Nikki!

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.