Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Love.


I'm so excited to be a part of today's Mommy Marketing Moment over at Roof With a View! Go check out my interview & leave lots of comment love! (My feature is right under the crockpot BBQ chicken recipe.)

P.S. Look what's coming to the shop this afternoon. They're all cork lined, vintage bottle caps! (And inspired by my new favorite animated movie UP!!) I stayed UP late last night making them while watching a Dutch film. Crafting while reading subtitles is not easy you know.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I always get a kick out of coming over here. Everyone keeps recommending 'Up'. Guess I better see it.
    My favorite quote from your last post, "Smoosh together". Tickled my funny bone for some reason.
    I also noticed the paper mache' Dressform below for your mom. I made one paper mache' thing this past Christmas. You're right, it's an ongoing process. Mine took three days. It started out looking like a mutated frog, but ended up being a charming little Santa on a box. : )
    Keep up the good work over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of PR! Left a comment over there for ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.