Monday, June 8, 2009

Week in Review

It was mostly an outdoorsy week.
MOPS (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) retreat was a much needed getaway. In fact, I had been doubting my decision to step down as the Creative Activities leader. Had I made the right choice? Then, on this weekend trip, I heard the new Creative Activities leader talking about how much she has wanted to teach people to do crafty & creative things & how excited she is about leading it. There was no doubt in my mind that I had made the right choice. And the guilty, unnecessary weight finally lifted from me.

*Click the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

3 comments:

  1. Does you creative activities leader have a blog? I have been following yours and love the ideas. I also am a Coordinator/Creative Activities leader for my MOPS in Australia. I am always on the look out for ideas. By the way I love your blog and am a addicted follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you managed to put a smile on my face. I'm glad you had a great week and I hope this week will be just a good to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the French Fries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.