Monday, July 6, 2009

Week in Review

It was definitely a week of family. My 17 year old nephew was visiting all week from New Orleans. And that meant family dinners, bbq's, get-togethers, park visits, boating & water play!
I realized that I really haven't been craftin' for my business all week---but, instead, craftin' with my girls. It's been quite fun!

Hey, check out an interview of moi on my Etsy team blog: Eastern Washington Etsy Team (EWAET). Click HERE to read it.

I've really been enjoying the mellow pace of Summer. I plan on taking advantage of that again this week.

Click on the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay- fun summer pictures! :) I have to start posting some of my pictures soon- I have a GREAT one with Jackson holding a corn cob in his mouth walking around. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.