Monday, July 20, 2009

Week in Review

My summer continues to be happy & lovely!
Did you see a few of my TTV photos I snuck into the Week-in-Review? Getting my vintage Kodak Duaflex II camera was definitely a highlight of the week!
This week I'm continuing to clean & organize my art studio. It's a s l o w process, but I'm doing it that way on purpose. I really want an organized space that works for me--instead of haphazardly tossing things in places they don't belong (only because they never really had a "place" to begin with.) I'm coming up with several super inexpensive (mostly free!) ways to organize & I'll be putting together a post about it in the future.
Happy Monday!
Hope your SUMMER is swell!
*Click on the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.
P.S. Did you know you can add your week in review mosaics to the week in review flickr group? Come join & play!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.