Monday, August 17, 2009

Week in Review

It seems like this week was rather uneventful compared to previous weeks of camping & a whirlwind visit from an out-of-town guest.
This week I got to cozy down for some long-anticipated crafty time.
Oh! And I officially sent in my paperwork for the holiday bazaar I did last year. It's kinda fun to have a goal like that to look forward to! December will be here before I know it. I've gotta crank out the crafties!
My girls are eager to remind me of all the promises of summer I have yet to fulfill. This week I'll try my darnedest to begin achieving those!
*Click on the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of your kids in the slide! I would totally frame that!!

    Also- loving your tunes. :) I'm loving EHutch's "You Don't Have To Believe Me" song too. SUPER good song to craft to!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.