Monday, August 31, 2009

Week in Review

Last. Week. Of. Summer. Break.
I can't believe it's, like, over.
Well, not yet! Tonight we're going to have a celebratory campfire in the backyard & share our favorite memories & list all the things we've done all summer. (And some s'mores might possibly make a surprise appearance.)
I get to go to Zoey's 1st grade class "Sneak Peek" tonight too. Eeeek! I'm so excited!
And then Tuesday it begins. For reals.
Last week we tried to play as much as we could. And I think we succeeded. I really think this was my most favorite summer of our lives yet. I think I'll have a SUMMER re-cap post to well....re-cap.
*Click on the picture mosaic for a photo play-by-play.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your Week in Reviews. You and your girls have so much fun! Love it! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.