Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's a Crafty Weekend.

Hi! It's Lazy McLazykins here.
I'm pretty sure I've been in some sort of pajama attirement all weekend.
Sort of a mix of goodness & guilt all in one.
(I'm crafty AND stinky!)
I'm finally spending some good quality time with my sewing machine.
And watching lots of movies & reruns of Lost & missed episodes of Project Runway.
I'm also annoying the WhiMSy love family with my crafty supplies, which should really be tamed in their proper spots, but have seemingly oozed out into almost every room of the house.
I'll clean later. That's what Mondays are for.

8 comments:

  1. Its lookin good though. I've been in PJ retirement too. But no crafties from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!! Question: Where do you find your buttons? I need some fun ones for a craft project & did a search on etsy ... which brought back TONS of pages ... any good leads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and found your bug catcher necklaces. Could I post a picture of them and a link back to your blog on my craft site. It's mostly for me, so I can remember where I found cute ideas I want to try, but it is public so I want to ask permission.
    Also an idea for your little girls party..... go to this link http://www.billybear4kids.com/worksheets/start-paperdolls.html and scroll to the bottom. They have printable furniture for paper dolls. You can print them in color or black and white for them to color. Thought it might be cute for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We showered and then dressed in clean pjs this morning! Sunday's are great! We spent the afternoon making paper owlies inspired by yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're right, you're right.

    It is now Monday & time to clean the @#$% house. *sigh*

    THIS is why I hate mondays....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um..yeah. Everyone knows (and I'm sure it's documented SOMEWHERE) that craftiness is at its peak when you are in jammies and smell. Totally true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I got to do some crafting this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's crafty supplies "ooze" into other areas of the house! My excuse - I don't have a craft room, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.