Friday, October 2, 2009

Mushy Texts

Mr WhiMSy love is a text messaging kind of guy. I think it's so weird how he'll have whole conversations with someone through text messages. I had a quirky idea the other day. I decided to start sending Mr. WhiMSy love 1 text messge a day that is uplifting, inspirational or downright mushy. Ok, pretty much they're all mushy. Wouldn't that be fun if someone sent you love texts every day?
Funny {& true} story:
Since we're on the subject of phones & texting & messages & stuff....About a year ago I programmed a really, reaLLY, REALLY personal message into Mr. WhiMSy love's phone. It was actually set up in the calendar portion of his phone. I thought it would be funny to have his alarm go off with this really, reaLLY, REALLY personal message flashing on the screen of his phone. Well, flash forward several months.
Mr. WhiMSy love's boss needed a new phone. Mr. WhiMSy love generously gave up his as he had recently upgraded. That VERY personal message I programmed into the phone? Well, Mr. WhiMSy love didn't even receive it for some reason. I forgot about it. And it remained in the phone. Until "the boss" found it.
So. Embarrassing.

9 comments:

  1. oh no ! thats so funny, but think i may have to send my own slushy message, wheres that phone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! I programmed stuff in my husbands phone also, but just normal happy birthday stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well! That is funny, though. Still, I wouldn't let that stop me from doing it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! I love great stories like that! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bahaha! you can't make up that kinda stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Seriously?!

    I'm CRINGING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! Well....what can you do????

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, nothing you can do about that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blahhh- hahahahaha! That made my Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.