Monday, October 12, 2009

Week in Review (October 5-11)


I realized just recently that my Monday "Week in Review" posts are the perfect platform for me to just spew random thoughts & happenings. So, get ready for a mix-up & mash of completely unrelated thoughts...

I've been a sick girl all week. Started coming down with something last Monday night & haven't quite gotten rid of the germies. It's nothing major (so far) but it sure feels all kinds of blah! to not be at 100%.

My Craft Foam Tutorial Extravaganza made it to the CRAFTzine blog. Wahoo!

I went on a hike this week & I am seriously glad to be alive. I might show pictures later on. It was brutal. This body of mine, (no surprise to me), is out of shape. I haven't had to do something that hard in a long time.

I had a hankerin' for some fried zucchini last week, which is weird because I've never made it or even eaten it before. Mr. WhiMSy love, who isn't much of a vegetable consumer, ate it. And liked it. AND thought it was chicken. Final verdict: I. Am. Awesome.

My new favorite warm yummy drink? Starbuck's Pumpkin Spiced Chai Latte. It's gonna be all I drink from now on this Fall. Instant happy.

How is it that making stuff gets my heart all a-flutter & pitter patter at an excessive rate? Well, it does.

Stop motion. *swoon* I love you. I have all kinds of plans & dreams for new stop motion adventures. (!!!)

How fantastic that we've officially had a full week in October! Pumpkins are everywhere & sometime this week I'll be accompanying the wee one with her Kindergarten class to the pumpkin patch. Seriously, my favorite field trip EVER!


Also on the agenda this week? Oh, an afternoon fishing trip with my brother & *crosses fingers* hopefully my buddy Tia, a dentist appointment (you can slap me now: I haven't been to the dentist in over 10 years!), & hopefully giving the firepit out back some use! Brr. It's starting to get cold. I love it! Nothing too cold though. 'Cause then I'll just whine.

Happy Monday!

*Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.*


1 comment:

  1. 10 years? it may not be good but lets hope for the best!

    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.