Monday, October 5, 2009

Week in Review


I had a terrific time making a big ole crafty mess this week! I haven't done that in a while & it felt good! And I remembered that glitter makes me happy.



I also got my pumpkin fix again this week with some super dee-licious pumpkin pie bars after sampling some from Tia. The recipe, found on the Kraft Foods website, is HERE. My favorite part was lining the pan with foil----& then simply lifting the WHOLE pan of goodies out onto a cooling rack without a mess to clean up! (I refuse to believe the fact of this exciting me as being pathetic.)



Random food weirdness: How sad is it that, while enjoying my yummy sandwich the other day, I look down to find that part of my napkin was missing too? I ate my napkin, people. (Not the whole thing! Just a nibble or two.)



We had a sandstorm yesterday. It's an odd sort of personality the weather around here gets on occasion. I do live in a desert you know. It's no Dune or anything. But I'm sure I eat more dirt than the average person. I have no scientific facts to back this up. I'm just saying, is all. When I was younger, I always thought tumbleweed rolling down the road was only stuff meant for cartoons featuring Wile E. Coyote & The Roadrunner. Nope. We got 'em too. 



This week I hope to continue my crafty stride & stockpile handmade goodies for the Holiday Bazaar: which will really be here before I know it! (2 more months is all!!! EEEEK! *breathe....BREATHE NIKKI!!*)



*Click HERE to get a photo play-by-play.*

Have a happy Monday, K?!

2 comments:

  1. I have decided when I "grow up" I want to be just like Nikki. You get to have all the fun. You got to play dress up all week, have pumpkin yum-yums, and craft cutie owlies. I didn't do much last week but...sleep. LOL! How does one go about being cool like you? *Pulls out pen and paper.* Teach away O'Crafty Cool One. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just barking about my anti-foam tendencies but i LOVE what you do with it. you are brilliant! BRILLIANT! i am recrushing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.